We are committed to protecting your privacy and the privacy of your client's and customer's information in accordance with Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 which replaced the Privacy Act 1988, and the Australian Privacy Principles.
We adhere to the following policies with regard to the use of your personal information and the personal information which may be stored in Enudge as a result of your upload of your client's and customers's contact data, or their subscription to your email database via a web form:
- Your personal information stored in your Account with Enudge®, will only used for the purposes of complying with Australian Spam Act 2003 guidelines as published by ACMA, and for enabling Enudge to transact with you. Your personal
information will not be passed on to any 3rd party. From time to time we will use your email address to send out newsletters to you containing useful information to help you get the most out of Enudge®, however, if you do not wish to
receive such emails, you are able to unsubscribe at any time.
- Any cookies used by this website are only used for the purpose of tracking navigation through the site. No personally-identifiable information is collected or linked to such cookies.
- All of your personal information, including name, addresses and contact details, stored by us are kept separate from the cookies referred to above. Your information is stored on Australian servers, and kept within Australia.
- The webserver may log details of IP addresses and length of time you stay at each page in this site, and where you were referred from, however none of this is linked to any cookies referred to above, nor is it linked to any
personally-identifiable information about you, such as your email address. This data is used solely for the purpose of improving our website and understanding the interests of our clients. The information will only be used by the
proprietors of Enudge®, and may be kept indefinitely.
- Should you wish to view the personal information stored in relation to your Enudge account, all such information is accessible by you by logging into your eNudge account. If any information is not correct, you can update some
aspects of your personal information through the My Account and Campaign Settings screens. For any changes required to the remaining information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the details of the updated information.
Your Contact's Information
- The personal information of your contacts as uploaded by you during your use of Enudge® will not be shared with any 3rd party, unless we are obliged to do so by law. The information is stored securely on Australian servers, and
all reasonable measures will be taken to prevent unauthorised access to the data.
- All information stored with regard to your contacts uploaded into your Enudge account, or manually added to your account via the contact filling in a subscription form, is viewable by logging into your Enudge account and exploring
contact and campaign activity data.
- The information stored with regard to your contacts is of course stored for the purpose of allowing you to utilise Enudge email and SMS delivery and analysis services.
- The information stored regarding your contacts will be retained indefinitely.